Monday, April 15, 2013

WOW...3 months (or 12 weeks) out from surgery

So today is 3 months out from surgery and I am getting better and better each day it seems like.  Today I went to the gym and did 15 minutes on the elliptical, as well as the lunges on the treadmill and other PT exercises with minimal pain afterwards, just a little ache.  I am getting so antsy to get outside and do some yard work and walking, but alas, the weather here has not cooperated yet.  Yesterday we got about 5 inches of snow again.  Luckily its melting pretty fast by the next day but it certainly makes for sloppy, wet ground, not ideal for walking on with a newly operated hip.  So I am trying to be patient, planning a garden and such instead.

This last week has been pretty uneventful, the hip has felt good and my stomach seems to have settled down which is a huge relief as it was really getting in the way of me attending PT. Well, not much to report on this week, I just cannot believe that its already 3 months out.

Hope everyone else is pain free :)

No comments:

Post a Comment